Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best dry cleaning in Dover - Emily Cleaners

Like most people, I'm always looking for good dry cleaning places. I happened across Emily Cleaners a few weeks ago only by happenstance and mistaken directions, but they did a good job in cleaning my suits. Plus, for $1.75 per item, it's certainly a great deal as compared to the normal going rate. They did a good job, were quick, and I give them an enthusiastic recommendation.

I've also heard A plus or A-1 is pretty good also, and that Capitol Cleaners is not, but since I haven't kept real track of these other dry cleaning places, I will simply state for the record that Emily Cleaners at the Dover Mart in Dover will serve you well for your dry cleaning needs. Any other suggestions, please feel free to post.

Next I'm going to have to find a good non-chain restaurant to go to. I hear Cool Springs is good, but have yet to find it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great...but looking forward to any commentary on good pizzerias!