Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Governor's avenue - worst drivers yet

I hate to be so cynical at this time of year, but I started taking Governor's avenue to get around the slower parts of Dover and it's the most ridiculous road I've seen yet in this capital city. Not only are the drivers nuts, they have the incredible penchant for stopping in the middle of the street, or cutting across the other lane to turn without any indication. As an added bonus, not only do you have to pay attention to that, you have to pay attention to any of the walkers who also just cross the street without seemingly paying any attention. It's a mad mad mad world.

Speaking of which, and this is going to be a separate couple of posts over the next couple of days, I finally have time to type in these blogging entries that were in the State News a few weeks ago. Since there is no way to access them, I figure it's in the interest of free speech and the State News's philosophy to provide additional access to them. I also tend to think that these "sound off" or "letters to the editor" aren't covered by any sort of copyright laws, but if they are, I'm sure someone will go out of their way to inform me.

No comments: